If you’re dead set on natural stone for your siding material, natural stone is a great choice. Stone is a product of nature, a sustainable building material, that is exactly the beauty of it and you don’t need a large budget to afford it …
NATURAL STONE vs. CULTURED STONE
CHECK OUT BEST NATURAL STONE CATALOG @ EBAY HERE – US $6.99$8.99 sq ft
The advantages of natural thin building stone over cultured manufactured stone veneer
Few building materials possess the versatility and durability of natural stone. Natural thin building stone and corners are used for interior and exterior residential and commercial use, from a small improvement project to the construction of an entire building
Natural thin building stone is basically quarried and weathered natural stones that have been cut thin (approx.1 inch thick) making it easy to design and install decorative accents in residential and commercial environments. The beauty, texture and durability of natural stone will not disappoint ….
- Natural stone can be chipped, cut, and shaped to any size needed. The cut off pieces can be reused. While manufactured stone veneer can not be cut to fit because it exposes the undesirable inner concrete from which the manufactured stone is made of.
- Natural stone endures the passing of time beautifully maintaining its very distinctive and essential characteristics of strength, resistance to decay, and appearance
- Manufactured stone veneer has a larger waste factor than natural stone and takes weeks to be manufactured of not in stock.
- Cultured stone corner pieces are expensive
- Manufactured stone is less durable. It is painted concrete after all… One hit and, hello aggregate.
- No need for back up walls with natural/building stone
- Natural stone can be used for more applications.
CHECK OUT BEST CULTURED STONE CATALOG @ EBAY HERE
Price per Square Foot – US $6.99 – FREE shipping throughout all of United States and Canadian Provinces.
LOOK HERE FIRST – Manufactured Stone Veneer – Stack Stone only US $2.99 sq.ft – @ EBAY – FREE Expedited Shipping.
You are covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee if you received an item that is not as described in the listing.
The advantages of cultured stone/cast stone/manufactured stone veneer over natural stone :
- Cost (cost of material, cost of application) approximately 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of natural stone (natural stone veneer is expensive due to weight + takes longer to install).
- Weight & ease of application. Its light weight eliminates the need for wall ties or footings and make it easier and cheaper to build.
- Variety of designs and colors – The variety of designs and colors makes available options which would not be available with natural stone. The surface resembles natural-cut stone. Cast stone is a concrete masonry product used in many architectural applications.
- Good look for home, office, business, hotel etc. although, its use is often prohibited by historic planning and conservation authorities as the material is typically not historically or geographically correct.
NATURAL LEDGESTONE, STACKED STONE
LEDGESTONE/ STACKEDSTONE PANELS
Ledgestone tile, also called stacked stone, comes in many shapes, sizes, colors and stone types. Ledgestone veneers are widely used for wall surfaces, kitchen back-splashes, fireplaces, exterior accents, and interior design elements…
Ledgestone/Stacked stone tile is usually made of natural stone, commonly SLATE or QUARTZ pre-cut into thin, rectangular pieces at different heights. These rectangular natural stone tiles are placed uniformly on a thin, strong mesh to form a veneer.
Those pre-formatted stone veneers make installation easy and when installed, the stone wall has a dramatic texture that creates an immediate focal point. Ledge stone veneers are primarily used in wall cladding, exterior, and interior wall surfaces.
LEDGE STONE PANELS – NATURAL STONE VENEERS IN MIAMI – MIAMI STONE INSTALLERS RESOURCES
NATURAL SLATE STONE
Slate is a beautiful natural stone with color, texture and thickness variations that give each tile a distinctive look. The natural dynamic of the stone make for a beautiful modern look reminding one of a stone wall found in nature. Slate tiles are ideal for floors, walls, patios, countertops, fireplaces, shower surrounds and more. Naturally stain-resistant slip-resistant, and non-absorbent.
Ledgestone/Stacked stone tile is usually made of natural stone, commonly slate or quartz, pre-cut into thin, rectangular pieces at different heights.
LEDGESTONE PANELS – Natural Slate Stone Veneers
LEDGESTONE PANELS – NATURAL SLATE STONE
NATURAL QUARTZ STONE
Quartz is the second-most-abundant mineral in Earth’s continental crust, after feldspar. 94 % of quartz Stone content comes from crushed waste stone left over in quarries or from natural stone beds. QuartzStone is a versatile non-porous surface resistant to abrasion and acids making it the ideal surface for kitchens and bathrooms countertops and sinks. Quartz stone requires minimal maintenance. Since antiquity, varieties of quartz have been the most commonly used minerals in the making of jewelry and hardstone carvings, especially in Europe and the Middle East.
NATURAL STONE VENEERS – MIAMI STONE RESOURCES – QUARTZ STONE
CORAL STONE TILE
Coral Stone is a natural stone. It’s the signature stone of many of the beautiful homes in Palm Beach, and has really made a statement in it’s architecture. Coral Stone products are fabricated from blocks and rocks quarried from the mountains, or from land, that millions of years ago were part of the ocean. Recommended material for interiors and exteriors, floors, pool decks, columns, balustrades, moldings, fountains… the versatility of coral stone gives an incredible freedom of design…
NATURAL CORAL STONE COLLAGE – NATURAL STONE SIDING
CHECK OUT BEST NATURAL STONE CATALOG @EBAY HERE – US $8.99 sq ft
…And find the right product that matches your needs… Get the right fit tailored specifically for you…
You’ll find: Stacked stone panels, Ledgestone, Coralstone, Slate tile and more, @an affordable price, + how to install natural stone panels video tutorials…
NATURAL STONE VENEERS IN MIAMI – MIAMI STONE INSTALLER RESOURCES